The lithium-ion recycler American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB: ABML) saw its share falling 3.33% on Friday. With the drop of -$0.11, the price of the Nevada company now stands at $3.1900. However, the loss in the stock price rises to -16.93% over the past 5 sessions.
The company operates as:
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- American Battery Metals Company is best equipped across its three subsidiaries to produce battery metals.
- These included the recycling of lithium-ion batteries, mining technology, and primary materials.
- It stands among innovative American-owned lithium-ion battery recycling technology companies.
- The business has developed a forum for renewable technologies that increase the output of primary metals used in batteries that fuel electric vehicles, applications for grid storage, consumer electronics, and tools.
- The company holds advanced battery metals extraction technology with extensive mineral resources in Nevada
- The Green Platform creates a circular battery metal economy that champions essential materials’ ethical and environmentally friendly procurement.
- The Company recently announced the groundbreaking of its Fernley, NV, recycling facility for lithium-ion batteries.
- It will soon be known as American Battery Technology Company, it is in the process of changing its name.
- Also, as reported earlier, a grant of $4.5 million has been awarded to the company by the Advanced Manufacturing Office of the U.S. Department of Energy.
Although the stock has lost over the past week but is still up 38.40% over the past month benefitting the clean energy policies announced by the current U.S. administration. Also, the stock has gained more than 230% since the start of the year raising its price from $0.96 to the current levels.
- What Caused Xtra Bitcoin Inc (CBTC) Rising 45% In Weekend Session? Here Is The Explanation
- What Is Alternet Systems (ALYI) Going To Become After Its 38% Rise On Friday?