Shares of bitcoin mining firm Xtra Bitcoin Inc (OTCPK: CBTC) closed at $0.0359 on Friday rising 45.34% and have been trading between $0.0247 and $0.0369 for the day. In the last month, shares of CBTC have soared by 488.52%, with 84.11 million shares traded on average. Over the past three months, CBTC stock has grown by over 3490.64%, with an average volume of 91.34M. Its stock price has soared over 5028.57% over a period of a year with a high price of $0.0369. The market cap is $73.54M.
Update on the company’s operations and strategies:
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- The miners of XTRA Bitcoin Inc are deployed at a host facility while XTRA is building its 1 MW Rink facility in Canada’s Manitoba.
- The production pipeline of XTRA involves 2.5 MW phase 1 of a proposed 10 MW bitcoin mining facility in facility in the Pacific Northwest USA.
- The facility will use the new application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) chip technology to run energy-efficient bitcoin mines.
- The site has a capacity of 10MW, for this expansion, XTRA is aggressively pursuing financing.
- Formerly named as Therapy Cells Inc (TCEL), the growth-oriented Bitcoin mining company is now known as XTRA Bitcoin Inc, since Oct 29, 2019.
- A new ticker symbol, CBTC, was therefore allocated to the corporation to represent its business on the Bitcoin blockchain in the Crypto space of BTC (bitcoin) mining.
Although there was no news directly linked to Xtra Bitcoin Inc (OTCPK: CBTC) stock. So the surge is likely to be occurring on the heels of escalating bitcoin prices in the cryptocurrencies market which exceeded $50,000 mark for the first time in recent days.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021