Alternet Systems Inc (OTC: ALYI), an innovative electric vehicle company, the stock closed up 38.30% in the past session to $0.1217. 105.34M shares changed hands during the session, while the stock price ranged from $0.0830 to $0.1230.
How is the company advancing its mission?
ALYI is the pioneer of a detailed, long-term growth model for electric mobility targeted at accelerated market development in Sub-Saharan Africa. The plan starts with the manufacture of ALYI’s patented ReVolt Electric Motorcycle, designed for a desert environment and to support Uber and Lyft’s already recognized multi-passenger Ride-Share industry in Africa. ALYI has evolved from controlling the evolution of its proprietary lithium technology portfolio and continues programs for research and production of renewable energy storage and energy storage uses unique to military purposes.
- Top 3 Autonomous Vehicle Stocks to Buy in 2021
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
With the unveiling of the Revolt Electric Motorcycle with North American and African Continent editions set for rollout this year, ALYI has kick-started its ecosystem. Alternet Systems recently reported that its finance partner, RevoltTOKEN, declared that the expected RevoltTOKEN ICO is imminent. Last week, on Friday, Mr. Henryk Dabrowski, CEO of RevoltTOKEN, issued an update on the upcoming RevoltTOKEN ICO.
- RevoltTOKEN is now intending acquiring a preferred block of shares currently held by the existing ALYI management.
- Previously, it was expected to purchase newly issued common shares.
- Despite the fact that the message is brief and succinct, it is nonetheless important.
- In a matter of weeks, the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will launch.
- Currently partitioned on the Ethereum blockchain, RevoltTOKEN is anticipated to be marketed in the next two weeks.
- Funds so generated from its sale of RevoltTOKENs will be utilized to expand the electric vehicle ecosystem of ALYI.
- Providing an entry point into the ALYI ecosystem, the RevoltTOKEN is designed to be a utility token.
- RevoltTOKEN admits to taking longer than expected to launch its ICO.
- In an effort to launch RevoltTOKEN fairly, democratically, and within all market rules and guidelines, the company has taken special care to take all measures necessary.
- Investing funds from the ICO will take the form of an equity investment in ALYI, which will result in an eventual ownership change.