Sprinklr Inc. (CXM) shares declined 2.50% in pre-market on Friday, September 10, 2021. However, in the regular trading session of Thursday, CXM’s stock gained 12.14%. Yesterday, the stock volume remained at 1.36 million shares. CXM shares have moved up by 26.31% in the past week. The company has a current market of $4.94 billion and its outstanding shares stood at 252.28 million.
Let’s see is there any recent news about the company?
CXM recent financial results announcement
On September 9, 2021, Sprinklr (CXM) announced its financial results for its second quarter ended July 31, 2021.
Q2 2022 financial highlights
- CXM reported total revenue of $118.7 million in Q2 2022 compared to $93.5 million in Q2 2021.
- Total operating expenses were $110.66 million in Q2 2022 compared to $61.35 million in Q2 2021.
- It suffered a net loss of $33.25 million or net loss per share of $0.20 in Q2 2022 compared to net income of $3.0 million or net income per share of $0.02in Q2 2021.
- As of July 31, 2021, the company had cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities of $548.8 million.
Q3 2021 financial outlook
For Q3 2022, Sprinklr is expecting
- Total revenue in the range of $117 million to $119 million.
- Non-GAAP operating loss in the range of $24 million and $26 million.
- Non-GAAP net loss per share in the range of $0.09and $0.10 on approximately 260 million weighted average outstanding shares.
CXM participation in the upcoming conference
Sprinklr (CXM) will participate in Citi 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference which is scheduled for Tuesday, September 14, 2021. The Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of the company, Ragy Thomas, will present the company during the conference.
CXM latest recognition in Social Suites Evaluation
On August 9, 2021 – Sprinklr (CXM), was named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, Social Suites, Q3 2021 report.
In the 36-criterion evaluation of Social Suites providers, Sprinklr received the highest score possible (5 out of 5).
CXM IPO Pricing
On June 22, 2021, Sprinklr (CXM) announced the pricing of the initial public offering of its Class A common stock at $16.00 per share. Sprinklr is offering 16,625,000 shares of its Class A common stock.
In our opinion, the recent financial results were the reason behind its loss in the after-hours on Thursday. the company reported a significant net loss which brought down its stock in the evening session on Thursday. Let’s see how it commence trading on Friday?
About the company
Sprinklr (CXM) is an American software company based in New York City that develops a SaaS customer experience management (CXM) platform. Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.