Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SLRX) shares lost 0.89% in after-hours on Wednesday, September 07, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $1.11. In the regular trading session of Wednesday, SLRX’s stock gained 1.82%. SLRX shares have risen 22.00% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 7.69% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 2.61%, while over the past six months, it has declined 24.8 %.
Let’s discuss its recent news.
SLRX participation in the upcoming investor conference
Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc (SLRX) will participate at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference taking place September 13-15, 2021. The company will be presented by its CEO, David Arthur.
SLRX recent financial results announcement
On August 05, 2021, Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc (SLRX) announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Q2 2021 financial highlights
- SLRX reported revenue of $571,387 in Q2 2021 compared to $ 1,243,310 in Q2 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $3.69 million in Q2 2021 compared to $3.14 million in Q2 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of $3.1 million, or $0.07 per basic and diluted share in Q2 2021, compared to a net loss of $1.8 million, or $0.13 per basic and diluted share in Q2 2020.
- As of June 30, 2021, the company had total working capital of $36.8 million.
SLRX participation in the recent investor conference
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc (SLRX) recently participated virtually at Diamond Equity Research Emerging Growth Invitational Conference which was held on Tuesday, August 17, 2021.
- The company also participated at the Epigenetic Therapeutic Targets Summit, which was held virtually on July 14-15, 2021.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals was also present at the 2021 Ladenburg Thalmann Healthcare Conference which was held on Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
Update about SLRX seclidemstat trial
On July 13, 2021, Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc (SLRX) announced that Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, PA, has been added as an active trial site for the dose-expansion stage of the ongoing clinical trial evaluating the company’s lead drug candidate, seclidemstat, in patients with relapsed or refractory Ewing sarcoma and advanced FET-rearranged sarcomas.
SLRX new clinical trials for seclidemstat
On June 15, 2021, Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX) initiated a clinical trial to investigate seclidemstat, a novel lysine-specific demethylase 1 (LSD1) inhibitor, as a potential treatment for hematologic cancers. This investigator-initiated Phase 1/2 trial will be led by Dr. Guillermo Montalban-Bravo from the Department of Leukemia at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Well, as of this writing, we have no recent news or development which could be linked with its mixed performance on Wednesday. We are unable to predict how it will perform in the coming trading days.