Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc. (SLRX) shares were rising 2.26% to trade at $1.36 in premarket at last check. SLRX’s stock gained 4.72% to close Wednesday’s session at $1.33. SLRX shares have risen 10.83% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 9.02% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 17.39%, while over the past six months, it has soared 95.47%.
Presentation of key findings from three abstracts at ASCO 20221
On May 19, 2021, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)accepted and publish the three Salarius abstracts for poster presentations during the ASCO 2021 Annual Meeting. ASCO 2021 will take place June 4-8, 2021 via a virtual platform.
Three abstracts are related to clinical research involving Salarius lead drug candidate, seclidemstat.
Recent financial results
On May 12, 2021, Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc released its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Q1 2021 financial highlights
- Grant revenue was $1.3 million in Q1 2021 compared to $1.1 million in Q1 2020.
- Salarius’ reported a net loss of $1.9 million, or $0.06 per basic and diluted share for Q1 2021, compared to a net loss of $2.1 million, or $0.22 per basic and diluted share for Q1 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $3.07 million in Q1 2021 compared to $3.5 million in Q1 2020.
- On March 31, 2021, Salarius had cash and cash equivalents of $36.6 million.
Q4 and FY2020 financial results
OnMarch 18, 2021, Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc reported its financial results for the full year and the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Q4 2020 financial highlights
- For Q4 2020, Salarius suffered a net loss of 1.8 million, or $0.10 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $1.9 million, or $0.46 per basic and diluted share in Q4 2019.
- Total operating expenses were $3.24 million for Q4 2020 compared to $3.0 million in Q4 2019.
FY2020 financial highlights
Salarius’ reported a net loss of $7.4 million, or $0.50 per basic and diluted share for FY 2020, compared to a net loss of $6.9 million, or $2.12 per basic and diluted share for FY 2019.
- Total operating expenses were $13.0million for FY 2020 compared to $11.73 million in FY 2019.
As of this writing, there is no recent news or development due to which SLRX stock is surging in the pre-market. We hope the SLRX will continue to surge in the coming days as well.