ISun Inc. (NASDAQ: ISUN) stock gained by 19.51% in the current market trading. iSun, based in Burlington, Vermont, is a company built on ideals that link people, purpose, innovation, and sustainability. iSun, named one of the top commercial solar providers in the United States by Solar Power World, offers users solar energy and sustainable mobility facilities for projects ranging from smart solar mobile phone and electric car charging to big utility renewable energy solutions.
What is happening?
ISUN confirmed today that it has been chosen by two of the most important entities in the municipal EV fleet and off-grid charging networks after a competitive bid process. iSun will develop and implement a number of solar-powered electric car charging stations, both on and off the grid, around the United States.
Jeffrey Peck, iSun’s Chief Executive Officer, stated:
ISUN is honored that the iSun ROAM off-grid solution and the iSun PALM grid-tied system were chosen by such a prestigious collection of e-mobility infrastructure partners after a competitive tender procedure. ISUN is looking forward to building on these new partnerships and assisting in the transition from filthy to clean energy across the United States. These recent victories further illustrate the iSun Energy LLC acquisition’s accretive value, which was completed in January 2021. Because of the system’s scalability and modular design, on- or off-grid capabilities, high-quality aviation grade aluminum materials, and intelligent software, they think the iSun systems are the most sophisticated and dependable solar EV charging solutions in the world. iSun strives to provide the greatest experience possible for electric car owners by providing dependable charging options that allow them to travel anywhere and do everything with their vehicles.
The unique features of the iSun platform are as follows:
- Off-grid or grid-tied configuration flexibility.
- Installation is simple and causes little interruption on the job site.
- Rustproof protection and a high-quality aircraft-grade construction.
- The battery, EV chargers, and solar electricity produced are all monitored and managed by the intelligent iSunOS operating system.
- Ground-level energy storage that is simple to maintain and install.
- Power outlets for mobile phones and other gadgets in the event of a power outage.
- It’s modular and may be scaled to any size.