A share of BIGG Digital Assets Inc (OTCQX: BBKCF) rose 30.78 at yesterday’s close, to $1.4670. There was an increase in volume of BIGG stock from 8.94M on the day in contrast with its Average Weekly Volume of 6.20M. BBKCF stock gained after announcing a corporate update.
What were the updates?
BIGG Digital Assets invests in products and businesses to support a secure, compliant, and regulated crypto environment, which is why BBKCF supports this vision. BBKCF owns two operating companies:
- Netcoins (netcoins.ca)
- Blockchain Intelligence Group (blockchaingroup.io).
Netcoins enables Canadians to easily make cryptocurrency purchases, sell cryptocurrency, and understand cryptocurrency. Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) provides data analytics, search and risk assessment solutions powered by Blockchain Technology.
A comprehensive corporate update with Q&A was provided to investors yesterday by BIGG Digital.
Blockchain Intelligence Group:
- BIG has strengthened its professional team and services in preparation for further growth in 2021.
- BIG has strengthened its global marketing position by hiring and making strategic decisions.
- BIG has hired several new software developers to enhance capabilities and features to deliver unparalleled value to customers.
- With products such as QLUE and BitRank Verified, BIG delivers enhanced value to clients.
- Netcoins has seen a lot of growth in the last 18 months.
- A more stable and profitable business has never been established, and it is ideally placed for growth.
- It has grown from a team of just eight people to just over 30 amazing individuals. They are all working hard to develop a safe and simple crypto trading platform for Canadians along with industry-leading customer support.
- Netcoins has seen considerable success in marketing, reaching tens of thousands of users quickly.
As a result of this foundation being built, BIGG Digital (BBKCF) will continue to grow domestically and internationally.