The stock of Universal Wellness Holding Corp (OTCPink: ADHC) boomed 29.51% to close the previous session at $0.0079. Universal Wellness stock was down 41.07 percent over the past week compared to its 88.10 percent gain over the last month. ADHC’s stock surged following the establishment of a new website with the intent to change the company’s name from American Diversified Holdings Corporation to Universal Wellness Holding Corp.
What will be on the new site?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
The newly-relaunched E-commerce website launched by Universal Wellness Holding, formerly American Diversified Holdings Corporation, will debut for business April 7, 2021, announced ADHC on Wednesday.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
The new website, www.UniversalWellnessHC.com, was developed by ADHC in collaboration with Pharmstrong, a Colorado-based CBD company.
ADHC is working closely with Pharmstrong to design an E-Commerce platform that complements its existing business model with particular attention to generating traffic via its E-Commerce platform. ADHC and Pharmstrong have concluded a profit-sharing agreement that provides ADHC with a share of all profits and Pharmstrong fulfilling the orders.
The site will include many features, including the following sections:
- An overview of the corporation
- Offer visitors the option of checking a stock quote, financials, and other relevant shareholder information on OTC Markets
- An email link to join the mailing list of ADHC
- Link for an overview of the natural benefits of organic CBD and the Healthy Lifestyle
- Will be a complete e-commerce site to provide USDA Organic CBD products for wellness and for sale and service to the general public
In what way will AHDC benefit?
The Universal Wellness (ADHC) E-Commerce site is a state-of-the-art eCommerce platform that allows visitors to purchase USDA Organic CBD wellness products from their website where the introductory website will be online through Wednesday, April 7th, 2021. This will provide ADHC an opportunity to better excel the CBD market online.