On Tuesday, Netlist Inc. (OTCQB: NLST) stock closed up 78.82% to $2.9700. During the session, the Netlist stock price ranged between $2.5100 and $3.0500, while 12.67M of NLST shares were traded. The NLST stock soared after the company reached an agreement to resolve trade and patent disputes.
What were the disputes?
Netlist has been providing SSDs and modular memory subsystems to customers in diverse industries for years. NVMe SSDs from NLST deliver unparalleled performance in the relevant industry. It addresses the growing need for real-time analytics in Big Data applications and high-performance computing using HybriDIMM for CXL, NLST’s next-generation storage-class memory technology.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
In addition to manufacturing memory products for servers and storage customers, Netlist also manufactures specialized memory products for data centers. A portfolio of NLST patents covers technologies in the hybrid memory, server memory, rank multiplication, load reduction, and storage-class memory.
A patent licensing arrangement has been reached between SK Hynix Inc. and Netlist, Inc. that covers memory technologies of both companies, announced NLST in press release yesterday.
- A technical collaboration agreement on NLST’s CXL HybriDIMM product as well as supply of SK Hynix products were also entered into between the companies.
- These agreements grant SK hynix access to the portfolio of NLST patents in the United States and abroad.
- With this deal, NLST will receive a royalty from SK Hynix, a cross-license for SK Hynix’s patent portfolio, and provision of memory and storage products made by SK Hynix.
- Both companies also plan to develop NLST’s HD CXL technology to enable commercialization on a large scale.
- In the Western District of Texas and at the Patent Trial and Appeals Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Netlist (NLST) and SK Hynix have reached an agreement to conclude all pending matters.