On Tuesday, Netlist Inc. (OTCQB: NLST) stock closed up 78.82% to $2.9700. During the session, the Netlist stock price ranged between $2.5100 and $3.0500, while 12.67M of NLST shares were traded. The NLST stock soared after the company reached an agreement to resolve trade and patent disputes.
What were the disputes?
Netlist has been providing SSDs and modular memory subsystems to customers in diverse industries for years. NVMe SSDs from NLST deliver unparalleled performance in the relevant industry. It addresses the growing need for real-time analytics in Big Data applications and high-performance computing using HybriDIMM for CXL, NLST’s next-generation storage-class memory technology.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
In addition to manufacturing memory products for servers and storage customers, Netlist also manufactures specialized memory products for data centers. A portfolio of NLST patents covers technologies in the hybrid memory, server memory, rank multiplication, load reduction, and storage-class memory.
A patent licensing arrangement has been reached between SK Hynix Inc. and Netlist, Inc. that covers memory technologies of both companies, announced NLST in press release yesterday.
- A technical collaboration agreement on NLST’s CXL HybriDIMM product as well as supply of SK Hynix products were also entered into between the companies.
- These agreements grant SK hynix access to the portfolio of NLST patents in the United States and abroad.
- With this deal, NLST will receive a royalty from SK Hynix, a cross-license for SK Hynix’s patent portfolio, and provision of memory and storage products made by SK Hynix.
- Both companies also plan to develop NLST’s HD CXL technology to enable commercialization on a large scale.
- In the Western District of Texas and at the Patent Trial and Appeals Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Netlist (NLST) and SK Hynix have reached an agreement to conclude all pending matters.