At the close of business on Wednesday, shares of Liquid Media Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: YVR) increased by 22.16 percent, reaching a low of $3.82 and ending the day at $4.19.
Liquid Media stock sold 113.78 million shares in the regular session, a drop of -1098.94% versus the average session volume of 9.49 million shares. A peak price of $5.19 was reached for the last session trading of the YVR stock. Coined by the announcement of a collaboration with CurrencyWork, the YVR stock shot up.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
What has YVR been trying to do?
Liquid Media is a company committed to helping independent IP creators succeed. the comprehensive solution by YVR will enable the creation, packaging, financing, distribution, and monetization of professional video (film/TV and video games). YVR’s platform will enable IP creators to take their professional content from conception to monetization.
It was announced yesterday that Liquid Media intends to create multi-token IP platform that will be unique.
- YVR is negotiating partnership terms with CurrencyWorks (OTCQB: CWRK) for platform engineering.
- A Liquid Media Token Platform (LMTP) will help the entertainment, film and gaming industries meet the needs of the evolving cinema industry, and enable the creation and management of content in perpetuity.
- The Liquid Media Token Platform (LMTP) of YVR will provide users with four IP pillars. These are Creation, Use/Subscription, Financing, and Licensing/Protection.
What will YVR gain from this?
Liquid Media (YVR) is efforts of developing a multi-token platform which will transform the media’s entire market thereby offering content creators the ability to tokenize their content and receive multiple benefits. This type of rapid technological adoption can result in increased revenue opportunities and portfolio diversification over the long term for YVR.