Dragon Life Science Holdings Group Inc. (OTC: NOHO), formerly known as Novation Holdings, Inc., saw its stock surging 12.50% on Monday reaching $0.0009 at the ring of the bell. During the session, shares of the company remained floating in the range of $0.0005 and $0.0010. The number of shares traded was 1.20B.
Company’s business model:
- Dracon Life Science Holdings Group, Inc. is engaged in the business of acquiring and managing operating companies. Initially, it conducted business with medical device companies, later expanding into other relevant areas including healthcare and technology.
- Additional acquisitions are being targeted in the Internet service provider (ISP) area as well as other market segments.
- The company currently has two subsidiaries namely Novation Consulting Services, Inc. and Burgoyne Internet Services, Inc.
- The company provides management, administrative, fiscal, and other support services through its subsidiary Novation Consulting and internet services through a regional ISP Burgoyne Internet Services.
In absence of no relevant news, the stock seemingly rose to recover the loss it has made in the final 2 sessions of the last week. Additionally, the past performance could also be helpful for an insight into the stock’s potential.
- Based on its performance for the past week, the stock’s performance was -10.00%, but it achieved 200.00% over the past month.
- An increase of 800.00% was observed in the quarterly performance, with an increase of 350.00% in the YTD performance.
- With a market cap of $7.72M, the stock has been trading between $0.0001 and $0.0015 during the past 52 weeks.