Labor SMART, Inc. (OTC: LTNC) stock saw an increase of 114.91% to close the Monday session at $0.0245. The stock remained to trade in the range of between $0.0190 and $0.0355 with 1.84B shares changing hands on the day.
What does the company do?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- In the field of temporary labor, Labor SMART offers On-Demand services to an array of industries.
- The Company is home to a wide range of clients, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
- In addition to providing reliable, dependable, and flexible staff, Labor SMART provides services for businesses of all kinds.
- It believes it can make a positive difference to its clients and temporary workers every day.
- With the mission to be the provider of choice for its clients, Labor SMART takes a service-oriented approach that enables it to act as a resource and partner for its clients.
- Aside from the staffing industry, the Company operates a restaurant franchise and is seeking additional opportunities.
What pushed the stock higher?
Labor SMART yesterday provided several updates and developments in compliance with Regulation FD (Fair Disclosure). Some of those updates are as follows:
- The company has applied to otcmarkets.com to obtain compliance with the Alternative Reporting Standard (ARS) as it intends to complete the process swiftly.
- The target company’s management and the Company’s Mr. Schadel recently discussed an acquisition opportunity regarding a beverage business.
- In addition to continually evaluating opportunities to expand its brands, the Company is actively seeking acquisitions.
- The Company is likely to seek a name change once the Company has been promoted to “current information” status with otcmarkets.com, and it will operate its brands as subsidiaries.