The InsPro Technologies Corp (OTCPK: ITCC) closed the day up 232.37 percent at $0.2310 and has traded in a trading range of $0.0525 and $0.3800. Over the week, the stock has added 3453.85% to its value trading at a daily average volume of 1.10M shares.
What does the company do?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- InsPro Technologies is a leading supplier of key decision management software tools for Group and Person Life, Wellness, and Annuity policies.
- The software then helps insurance companies and third-party managers to adapt rapidly to changing consumer demands, enhance customer experience, and minimize operational costs.
- InsPro Technologies Corporation provides InsPro Enterprise, an end-to-end, web-based policy management system used by insurance companies and third-party administrators, through its affiliate, InsPro Technologies, LLC.
- Customers are given opportunities to accelerate new product introductions, reduce prices, enhance customer loyalty and boost efficiency levels by handling the whole product and policy lifecycle on a single integrated platform.
- The solutions provided by InsPro are offered via standard software licensing, as a hosted solution, or delivery through Software as a Service (SaaS).
So What Happened?
There is no directly or indirectly linked news that can cause the stock’s price to surge with such a high pace. In that case, stock’s performance and its business model can be a better way to understand the potential of the company’s overall performance and its growth pattern ahead.
- The average daily volume for the month was over 927.11K shares, and shares of ITCC surged over 2900.00% over the last month.
- The stock gained over 5978.95% in three-month performance, while its average daily volume was 447.31K.
- Over a time period of a year, the stock gained over 3453.85% in price, reaching a high of $0.3800 with its market cap currently standing at $13.79M.