The InsPro Technologies Corp (OTCPK: ITCC) closed the day up 232.37 percent at $0.2310 and has traded in a trading range of $0.0525 and $0.3800. Over the week, the stock has added 3453.85% to its value trading at a daily average volume of 1.10M shares.
What does the company do?
- InsPro Technologies is a leading supplier of key decision management software tools for Group and Person Life, Wellness, and Annuity policies.
- The software then helps insurance companies and third-party managers to adapt rapidly to changing consumer demands, enhance customer experience, and minimize operational costs.
- InsPro Technologies Corporation provides InsPro Enterprise, an end-to-end, web-based policy management system used by insurance companies and third-party administrators, through its affiliate, InsPro Technologies, LLC.
- Customers are given opportunities to accelerate new product introductions, reduce prices, enhance customer loyalty and boost efficiency levels by handling the whole product and policy lifecycle on a single integrated platform.
- The solutions provided by InsPro are offered via standard software licensing, as a hosted solution, or delivery through Software as a Service (SaaS).
So What Happened?
There is no directly or indirectly linked news that can cause the stock’s price to surge with such a high pace. In that case, stock’s performance and its business model can be a better way to understand the potential of the company’s overall performance and its growth pattern ahead.
- The average daily volume for the month was over 927.11K shares, and shares of ITCC surged over 2900.00% over the last month.
- The stock gained over 5978.95% in three-month performance, while its average daily volume was 447.31K.
- Over a time period of a year, the stock gained over 3453.85% in price, reaching a high of $0.3800 with its market cap currently standing at $13.79M.