In the last trading day, OZOP Surgical Corp. (OTC: OZSC) was up 6.99 percent to close at $0.3550 and has been trading within a $0.3350 to $0.3967 range. With the average volume for the month of over 330.22M shares, OZSC shares rallied over 1060.13% in the last month. On average, OZSC saw gains of over 5816.67% in the three months to February, while the stock’s volume averaged 200.93M. Past 12-months were also good for the stock since the stock reached a $1.159 billion market cap with a 26.79% gain in the stock price.
Company’s area of expertise:
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now. .
Ozop Energy Solutions develop, manufactures, and distribute ultra-high-power chargers, power supplies, and inverters used in the military, aviation ground support, naval sector, heavy other industries. With its strategic growth, the company plans to capture a fair share of the renewable energy market by providing infrastructure and assets for energy storage.
- Top 3 Blue-Chip Stocks to Watch For in 2021
- FAANG Stocks: Which 3 stocks are the best to Invest in 2021
On Tuesday, OZSC announced the hiring of a new executive for its subsidiary organization as Mr. Ian Graham joined Ozop Energy Solutions’ subsidiary Ozop Energy Systems, Inc. as its new Consulting Engineer.
- With a long record of experience, Ian Graham brings a wealth of knowledge in the fields of microgrids, large-scale wind energy farms, solar mega-projects, and battery storage.
- During his first three years in the sector, he developed and built microgrids utilizing diesel, wind, natural gas, and battery storage.
- Then he worked as an Owner’s Engineer on utility projects in the United States for 4 years on providing solutions to problems in the wind industry.
- During the next phase, his focus was on product and project development for battery storage.
- The company earlier this month revealed that its subsidiary has entered into an agreement with Bical Auto Mall, the largest dealership in the NY metropolitan area.
- As part of the agreement, Ozop will sell its chargers through Bical’s facilities as those are the larger platform to sell and purchase EV chargers from.
- Initial order of 80K was for 4 EV chargers for 2 locations for Bical and Ozop. The two companies have come to a vendor agreement that lets Bical and Ozop resell the products to the LMA’s 300 additional dealerships in New York.