In the last trading day, OZOP Surgical Corp. (OTC: OZSC) was up 6.99 percent to close at $0.3550 and has been trading within a $0.3350 to $0.3967 range. With the average volume for the month of over 330.22M shares, OZSC shares rallied over 1060.13% in the last month. On average, OZSC saw gains of over 5816.67% in the three months to February, while the stock’s volume averaged 200.93M. Past 12-months were also good for the stock since the stock reached a $1.159 billion market cap with a 26.79% gain in the stock price.
Company’s area of expertise:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Ozop Energy Solutions develop, manufactures, and distribute ultra-high-power chargers, power supplies, and inverters used in the military, aviation ground support, naval sector, heavy other industries. With its strategic growth, the company plans to capture a fair share of the renewable energy market by providing infrastructure and assets for energy storage.
- Top 3 Blue-Chip Stocks to Watch For in 2021
- FAANG Stocks: Which 3 stocks are the best to Invest in 2021
On Tuesday, OZSC announced the hiring of a new executive for its subsidiary organization as Mr. Ian Graham joined Ozop Energy Solutions’ subsidiary Ozop Energy Systems, Inc. as its new Consulting Engineer.
- With a long record of experience, Ian Graham brings a wealth of knowledge in the fields of microgrids, large-scale wind energy farms, solar mega-projects, and battery storage.
- During his first three years in the sector, he developed and built microgrids utilizing diesel, wind, natural gas, and battery storage.
- Then he worked as an Owner’s Engineer on utility projects in the United States for 4 years on providing solutions to problems in the wind industry.
- During the next phase, his focus was on product and project development for battery storage.
- The company earlier this month revealed that its subsidiary has entered into an agreement with Bical Auto Mall, the largest dealership in the NY metropolitan area.
- As part of the agreement, Ozop will sell its chargers through Bical’s facilities as those are the larger platform to sell and purchase EV chargers from.
- Initial order of 80K was for 4 EV chargers for 2 locations for Bical and Ozop. The two companies have come to a vendor agreement that lets Bical and Ozop resell the products to the LMA’s 300 additional dealerships in New York.