The cannabis-derived nutraceutical products pioneer firm Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA) saw its share rising 69.90% on Wednesday bringing its stock price to $0.1699.
Compared to a 1-month daily trading volume average of 78.743 million shares, the number of shares traded on Wednesday remained much higher at 222.476 million shares. Stock’s gain over the past week remained 325% while it has added 749.5% over the course of a month.
To this extent, here are the key aspects potential MJNA stock investors should understand before making an investment.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc., an investment management firm, is involved in the nutraceutical industry focused on cannabinoids.
- It emphasizes on the production, selling, and delivery of cbd oil containing naturally occurring cannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD) and other products containing cannabis oil rich in CBD.
- The management of pain and other medicinal conditions with the use of cannabis/cannabinoid prescription products focused on chewing gum and cannabidiol products that are not neurotoxic.
- MJNA is the first publicly listed cannabis company in the United States to launch the world’s very next nutraceutical products, labels, and supply chain extracted from cannabis.
- Recently, the CEO of the company, Dr. Stuart Titus has been named by Global Brands Magazine as the recipient of the 2020 Best Company Executive in the United States.
As we reported earlier, Medical Marijuana, Inc. has launched several new products in the U.S. and Europe through its subsidiary Kannaway. Newly launched products include the Company’s cannabigerol (CBG) tincture in the United States and Green Hemp (CBD) oil in Europe.
With a market cap of $95.973 million, the stock price of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA) is at $0.1699 has just missed the 52-week high of $0.1700. But the stock has touched that level during the trading on the day.