Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) shares rallied 33.04% in after-hours on Thursday, January 06, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $4.59. Even in the regular trading session, MRIN’s stock gained 2.07%. MRIN shares have risen 68.70% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 11.54% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 57.41%, while over the past six months, it has declined 80.13%.
Let’s see what are the latest news about the company?
MRIN Amazon DSP integration
On January 6, 2022, Marin Software (MRIN) announced an integration with Amazon Ads’ demand-side platform (DSP). Brands will now be able to easily manage, measure, and optimize their Amazon Advertising campaigns from Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display to display, video, and audio ads – all within the MarinOne platform.
The advertisers can reach Amazon audiences at scale across Amazon sites and apps as well as leading publisher sites and third-party exchanges automatically through Amazon DSP. MarinOne provides customers a single platform for paid search and social advertising as well as retail media, marketplace, and shopping campaigns, delivering a cross-channel view of performance.
MRIN partnership with CitrusAd
On November 10, 2021, Marin Software announced a partnership with CitrusAd’s Digital Retail Media Platform, to allow brands to easily manage and optimize sponsored products and display ads through Marin.
CitrusAd will now offer MRIN customers access to its full suite of products, available through its eCommerce Platform. CitrusAd was recently named a leader by Forrester, in The Forrester Wave™: Sell-Side Retail Media Solutions, Q3 2021.
MRIN latest financial results
On November 4, 2021, Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN), reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Q3 2021 financial highlights
- MRIN’s total revenue was $6.2 million in the third quarter of 2021 compared to $6.8 million in the third quarter of 2020.
- The total cost of revenue was $3.17 million in Q3 2021 compared to $4.32 million in Q3 2020.
- Gross profit was $2.9 million compared to $2.5 million in Q3 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $6.3 million in Q3 2021 compared to $6.73 million in Q3 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of $3.13 million in Q3 2021 compared to a net loss of $4.07 million in Q3 2020.
- The company ended the third quarter with cash, cash equivalents of $50.2 million.
Q4 2021 financial outlook
For Q4 2021, Marin Software is expecting
- Total revenue in the range of $5.6 million to $6.1 million.
- Non-GAAP operating loss in the range of $4.5 million to $4.0 million.
MarinOne platform integration with Amazon DSP was the reason behind its massive surge in the after-hours on Thursday and we can expect it to continue its momentum on Friday as well.