Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) shares gained 2.53% in after-hours on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $0.99. However, in the regular trading session, TOUR’s stock lost 1.32%. TOUR shares have fallen 46.66% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 0.16% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 34.33%, while over the past six months, it has declined 63.01%.
Let’s see what are the latest news about the company?
Top 5 EV Tech Stocks to Buy for 2023
According a new report published by BloombergNEF on investment in the energy transition, annual spending on passenger EVs hit $388 billion in 2022, up 53% from the year before. Like we said, the boom is accelerating – and the time to buy EV-related tech stocks is now.
Click Here to Download the FREE Report.
TOUR latest financial results
On November 19, 2021, Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Q3 2021 financial highlights
- TOUR reported net revenue of 6 million(US$17.8 million) in the third quarter of 2021 compared to RMB 123.5 million in Q3 2020.
- In Q3 2021, the cost of revenue was 9 million(US$11.6 million) compared to RMB 58.47 million in Q3 2020.
- Gross profit was 7 million (US$6.2 million) in the third quarter of 2021 compared to RMB 65.07 million in Q3 2020.
- Total operating expenses were 4 million(US$15.0 million) in Q3 2021 compared to RMB 127.84 million in Q3 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of 6 million(US$5.7 million) in Q3 2021 compared to a net loss of RMB62.1 million in the third quarter of 2020.
- The company ended the third quarter with cash and cash equivalents, restricted cash, and short-term investments of 0 billion (US$157.9 million).
Q4 2021 financial outlook
For the fourth quarter of 2021, the Company expects to generate RMB53.4 million to RMB65.3 million of net revenues.
TOUR Q2 financial results
On August 23, 2021, Tuniu Corporation (TOUR) announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Q2 2021 financial highlights
- TOUR net revenue was RMB161.0 million (US$24.9 million) in the second quarter of 2021 compared to RMB 34.02 million in Q2 2020.
- The cost of revenues was RMB92.0 million (US$14.2 million) in the second quarter of 2021, compared to RMB 26.3 million in Q2 2020.
- Gross profit was RMB69.0 million (US$10.7 million) in the second quarter of 2021, compared to RMB 7.73 million in Q3 2020.
- Operating expenses in the second quarter of 2021 were RMB95.1 million (US$14.7 million) compared to RMB 158.08 million in Q2 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of RMB14.0 million (US$2.2 million) in Q2 2021 compared to a net loss of RMB154.6 million in the second quarter of 2020.
Well, as of this writing, there is no recent news which could justify its positive performance in the after-hours on Tuesday. Let’s see how it performs in the coming trading sessions.
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me? https://www.gate.io/de/signup/XwNAU