Zedge Inc. (ZDGE) shares rallied 7.34% in after-hours on Monday, December 13, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $9.65. However, in the regular trading session on Monday, ZDGE’s stock lost 2.07%. ZDGE shares have risen 64.65% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 4.53% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 30.58%, while over the past six months, it has declined48.66%.
Let’s have a brief discussion about its recent news.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
ZDGE latest news
On December 13, 2021, Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE), announced results for its first-quarter fiscal year 2022 ended October 31, 2021.
Q1 2022 financial highlights
- ZDGE reported total revenue of $6.0 million in Q1 2022 compared to $3.8 million in Q1 2021.
- It earned a net income of $2.1 million or diluted earning per share of $0.14 in Q1 2022 compared to net income of $1.0 million or diluted earnings per share of $0.08 in Q1 2021.
- In Q1 2022 EBITDA was $3.0 million compared to $1.4 million in Q1 2021.
ZDGE participation in the recent event
Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) recently participated at the Ladenburg Thalmann Technology Expo 2021 which was on November 18, 2021. The company was presented by CEO Jonathan Reich during the event.
ZDGE FY 2021 financial results
On November 9, 2021, Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE), announced results for both its fourth-quarter and fiscal year 2021 ended July 31, 2021.
FY 2021 financial highlights
- ZDGE reported total revenue of $19.6 million for FY 2021 compared to $9.5 million in FY 2020.
- In FY 2021, operating income was $7.8 million compared to an operating loss of $0.4 million in FY 2020.
- It earned a net income of $8.2 million or diluted income per share of $0.59 in FY 2021 compared to a net loss of $0.6 million or loss per diluted share of $0.05 in FY 2020.
- EBITDA was $9.3 million in FY 2021 compared to $1.0 million in FY 2020.
The recent financial results of Q1 2022 were the reason behind its turnaround in the after-hours on Monday and it can continue its positive performance on Tuesday as well.