Clearside Biomedical Inc. (CLSD) shares gained 5.26% in after-hours on Monday, December 13, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $3.00. However, in the regular trading session, CLSD’s stock lost 2.40%. CLSD shares have risen 46.91% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 5.94% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 58.21%, while over the past six months, it has declined 31.49%.
Let’s have a brief look at its latest news.
China Can't Stop US$0.25 Stock from Mining Ultra-Rare Metal
Here's one little-known company — trading undiscovered below 25-cents per share — that's advancing one of the largest and highest quality REE deposits in all of North America... and the Chinese can't do a damn thing about it! It's early stage... and that's excellent news for individual investors like you who have the foresight to act decisively on an emerging megatrend that's already being measured in the Tens of $Billions.
Simply click here and the name & trading symbol are yours.
CLSD on Nasdaq Biotechnology Index
On December 13, 2021, Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) announced that the Company will be added to the Nasdaq Biotechnology Index (NBI), effective before the market open on Monday, December 20, 2021.
CLSD participation at the AAO 2021
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) did multiple presentations at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2021, which took place November 12 – 15, 2021 in New Orleans, LA.
The title of the first presentation was OCT Anatomic & Temporal Biomarkers in Uveitic Macular Edema. The 2nd presentation was about the Post-Hoc Analysis of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA vs. Rescue Therapies in Macular Edema associated with Noninfectious Uveitis.
There were many other presentations by the company during the event and those are available on the company’s website.
CLSD participation in recent events
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. recently participated at UBS Ophthalmology Day which was held on Monday, December 6, 2021.
- CLSD also participated at Piper Sandler 33rd Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference which was held on November 29-December 2, 2021.
- The company also took part in the BTIG Ophthalmology Day which was held on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
CLSD latest financial results
On November 10, 2021, Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Q3 2021 financial highlights
- CLSD reported total revenue of $3.1 million for the third quarter of 2021 compared to $3.4 million for the third quarter of 2020.
- Research and development expenses were $5.1 million in Q3 2021 compared to $3.5 million for the third quarter of 2020.
- In Q3 2021, general and administrative expenses were $2.8 million, compared to $2.4 million in Q3 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of 4.9 million, or $0.08 per share of common stock in Q3 2021, compared to a net loss of $2.4 million, or $0.05 per share of common stock, for the third quarter of 2020.
- Clearside ended the third quarter with cash and cash equivalents of $25.2 million.
The recent news that the company will be listed on Nasdaq Biotechnology Index (NBI) could be the reason behind its turnaround in the after-hours on Monday.