Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. (BDR) shares plunged 8.11% in after-hours on Friday, October 08, 2021, and closed the recent trading at $1.02. Even in the regular trading session of Friday, BDR’s stock lost 3.45%. BDR shares have risen 5.12% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 0.88% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 21.13%, while over the past six months, it has shed 11.11%.
Let’s have a look at its recent news and developments.
Will You Miss Out On This Growth Stock Boom?
A new megatrend in the fintech market is well underway. Mobile payments are projected to boom into a massive $12 trillion market by 2028. According to Motley Fool this growth stock could "deliver huge returns." Not only in the immediate future but also over the next decade. Especially since the man behind this company is a serial entrepreneur who has been wildly successful over the years.
And this is just one of our 5 Best Growth Stocks To Own For 2023.
BDR new Aircaster AQT8 series of transmodulators
The updated series of transmodulators provide a comprehensive and flexible toolset to create custom IP and QAM channel lineups from any ATSC 1.0 off-air or QAM content source.
BDR recent financial results
On August 12, 2021 /Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR) announced its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
BDR Q2 2021 financial highlights
- BDR reported net sales of $4,338,000 in Q2 2021 compared to $3,831,000 in Q2 2020.
- In Q2 2021, the gross profit was $1.6 million compared to the gross profit of $1.24 million in Q2 2020.
- It earned a net income of $1,626,000 or $0.11 per diluted share in Q2 2021 compared to a net loss of $1,194,000 or $0.12 per diluted share in Q2 2020.
Six months financial highlights
- BDR net sales were $7,589,000 in the first six months of 2021 compared to $7,881,000 in the first six months of 2020.
- In the first six months of 2021, the gross profit was $2.9 million compared to 1.79 million in the first six months of 2020.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $126,000 for the first six months of 2021, compared to net cash used in operating activities of $2,029,000 for the comparable period of 2020.
- It earned a net income of $1,212,000 or $0.08 per diluted share in the first six months of 2021, compared to a net loss of $3,274,000 or $0.34 per diluted share in the first six months of 2020.
Well, as of this writing, there is no reason which could justify its poor performance on Friday. We hope that it will commence the new week with positive energy.