Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (BVN) shares gained 1.30% in after-hours on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $7.00. Even in the regular trading session of Wednesday, BVN’s stock gained 2.07%. BVN shares have fallen 42.56% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 1.92% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 18.61%, while over the past six months, it has declined 34.19%.
Let’s see what are the latest news about the company?
BVN upcoming financial results announcement
On October 06, 2021, Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (BVN) announced that it will hold its Third Quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Friday, October 29, 2021 at10:00 AM (Eastern Time).
BVN update on Uchucchacua mine
On September 22, 2021, Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (BVN), announced that the local community surrounding the Company’s Uchucchacua mine initiated a strike at midnight on September 13, 2021. Mine operations have therefore since been suspended as access has been blocked. However, essential work associated with mine maintenance and functionality, including water drainage, water treatment and tailings dams inspection, continued without interruption.
BVN recent financial results
On August 02, 2021, Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (BVN), announced results for the second ended June 30, 2021.
Q2 2021 financial highlights
- BVN reported total revenue of $240.9 million in Q2 2021 compared to $97.8 million in Q2 2020.
- The total operating cost was $202.5 million in Q2 2021 compared to $110.6 million in Q2 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $29.5 million in Q2 2021 compared to $15.1 million in Q2 2020.
- It earned a net income of $37.5 million or earning per share of $0.15 in Q2 2021 compared to a net loss of 19.1 million or a loss per share of 0.08 in Q2 2020.
- EBITDA from direct operations reached $66.9 million in Q2 2021 compared to $26.4 million reported in Q2 2022.
BVN Production and Volume Sold per Metal Results
On July 27, 2021 Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. announced production and volume sold in Q2 2021. The details are available on the company’s website.
BVN NOTE offering
On July 23, 2021, Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (BVN) issued its senior unsecured notes due 2026 in an aggregate amount of US$550 million. The Notes mature will be on July 23, 2026, at a coupon rate of 5.500% per annum.
The Schedule announcement of Q3 2021 financial results was the reason behind its good performance on Wednesday and we can see it further going up in the coming trading days.