Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI) shares surged 24.74% in after-hours on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $1.21. in the regular trading session of Friday, POAI’s stock gained 1.04%. POAI shares have risen 13.45% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 2.16% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 5.83%, while over the past six months, it has declined 27.07%.
Let’s discuss its recent news and developments.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
POAI corporate update
On September 15, 2021, Predictive Oncology (POAI) announced that Raymond F. Vennare was elected to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Vennare has more than thirty years of experience as an accomplished senior executive, board director, and biotechnology entrepreneur to Predictive Oncology, Inc.
POAI annual special meeting results
On August 17, 2021, Predictive Oncology (POAI) stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s certificate of incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares of Company common stock from 100,000,000 to 200,000,000, and the amendment became effective on August 17, 2021.
POAI latest financial results
On August 11, 2021, Predictive Oncology (POAI) reported financial results for the quarter that ended on June 30, 2021.
Q2 2021 financial highlights
- POAI reported revenue of $350,207 for Q2 2021, compared to $182,784 for the same quarter in 2020.
- The gross profit margin was approximately 59% in the three ended June 30, 2021, compared to 53% in Q2 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $2,598,227 in Q2 2021 compared to $3,768,425 in Q2 2020.
- It suffered net loss of $2,573,932 for Q2 2021 compared to $ 3,577,378 for Q2 2020.
- Loss per common basic and diluted share was $0.05 in Q2 2021 compared to $0.36 in Q2 2020.
POAI exceptional performance on Tuesday has no grounds. We were unable to find any recent news or development which could be the reason behind its gains on Tuesday. Let’s see how it performs in the coming trading sessions.
About the company
Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI) is a knowledge-driven company focused on applying artificial intelligence to personalized medicine and drug discovery. The company operates through three segments (Skyline, Helomics, and Soluble Biotech), which contain four subsidiaries: Helomics, TumorGenesis, Skyline Medical, and Soluble Biotech. The company has
- An FDA-approved fluid collection and disposal system
- A database of clinically validated historical and outcome data from patient tumours
- A novel approach to growing tumours in the lab that mimics the tumour in the patient’s own body
- An in-house Clinical Laboratory (CLIA)-certified lab