Kulr Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ: KULR) stock declined by 3.02% at last close whereas the KULR stock-price surges by 6.67% in the after-hours trading session. Next-generation carbon fiber heat management techniques for batteries and electronic systems are developed, manufactured, and licensed by KULR Technology Group Inc.
In September 2021, KULR Technology Group will attend the following virtual finance conferences:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
- On September 13 2021 KULR’s CEO, Michael Mo will be participating in H.C. Wainwright’s 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference.
- Also, KULR will be the part of Benzinga Electric Vehicles Conference which will be taking place on September 22, 2021.
KULR stock’ Financial Highlights
Almost a month ago, KULR reported its second-quarter 2021 financial results. The summary of which is given below:
- KULR reported $0.6 million in revenue for the second quarter ending June 30, 2021, up 212 percent from $0.2 million in the same period of 2020. Increased sales of KULR items accounted for the majority of the revenue gain.
- In the second quarter of 2021, SG&A spending grew to $2.8 million, up from $0.4 million the previous year.
- R&D expenses increased by 437 percent to $0.31 million in the second quarter of 2021, compared to $0.06 million in the same quarter last year, owing to a mix of headcount and process improvements made in the first quarter of 2021.
- The second quarter of 2021 saw a $2.9 million loss from operations, compared to $0.3 million in the same quarter of 2020.
- The net loss for Q2 2021 climbed to $3.0 million, up from $0.4 million in the same quarter of 2020.
- In the second quarter of 2021, the net loss per share was $0.07, relative to $0.01 in the same time of 2020.
The Company reported cash holdings of $12.2 million on June 30, 2021, up from $8.9 million on December 31, 2020