Bsquare Corp. (NASDAQ: BSQR) stock gained by 14.17% at last close while the BSQR stock-price rises by 2.84% in the pre-market trading session although the company has not recently provided any update. Bsquare creates the technology that powers the next generation of intelligent gadgets and the systems that control them. The promise of the IoT, they think, will be fulfilled through the creation of cloud-enabled intelligent devices and intelligent systems.
BSQR stock’ Recent Past Development
Bsquare Corp. announced its second-quarter 2021 financial outcomes, a month ago. The summary is given below.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- Revenue during the second quarter of 2021 was $10.7 million, up to $0.7 million (7.0%) from the first quarter. With a revenue gain of $1.2 million, or 13%, Partner Solutions was the driving force behind the growth. A revenue loss of $0.5 million, or 40%, in the Edge to Cloud sector somewhat compensated this.
- Due to modest changes in product mix, Partner Solutions’ gross margin rate was 13.9 percent, down from 13.9 percent in Q1 2021. The gross margin rate for Edge to Cloud has declined since Q1 2021 when it benefited from one-time sales with relatively high margins.
- In the first quarter of 2021, the company earned $0.3 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, opposed to a loss of $0.9 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, in the previous quarter.
- The cancellation of the Company’s Paycheck Protection Program loan resulted in a non-operating income of $1.6 million in the second quarter.
- EBITDAS was a loss of about $1.0 million, down $0.4 million from $0.6 million in the first quarter of 2021.
- On June 30, 2021, cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash totaled $9.2 million. The usage of cash during the quarter was principally driven by R&D, operations, and working capital fluctuation.
Ralph C. Derrickson, CEO and President of Bsquare stated,
COVID-19-related supply chain problems for several of their key clients eased, resulting in an increase in revenue quarter over quarter. The increase in their bottom line was driven by a mix of increasing income, continued spending management, and the cancellation of our PPP loan.