Anaplan Inc. (NASDAQ: PLAN) stock declined by 2.3% at last close whereas the PLAN stock price surges by 15.01% in the after-hours trading session. Anaplan is a game-changing tool for seeing, planning, and managing your business. Anaplan’s Hyperblock technology contextualizes true performance and forecasts future scenarios, allowing you to make faster, more confident decisions.
PLAN stock’ Financial Highlights
Anaplan has reported its second-quarter 2021 financial outcomes. Given below is the summary:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
- Total sales was $144.3 million, up 35.5 percent from the previous year. Subscription income increased by 34.6 percent year over year to $130.8 million.
- The GAAP operating loss was $49.1 million, or 34.0 percent of total sales, relative to $37.7 million, or 35.4 percent of total revenue, in the second quarter of fiscal 2021. Non-GAAP operating loss was $10.9 million, or 7.6% of total sales, relative to $9.6 million, or 9.0% of total revenue, in the second quarter of fiscal 2021.
- In the second quarter of fiscal 2021, GAAP loss per share was $0.35, compared to $0.26 in the previous quarter. In the second quarter of fiscal 2021, the non-GAAP loss per share was $0.09, up from $0.04 in the previous quarter.
- As of July 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents totaled $312.9 million.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2022, the business has provided the following guidance:
- Total revenue is projected to be in the range of $145.5 million to $146.5 million.
- The non-GAAP operating margin is projected to be in the minus 10% to 11.0 percent range.
- Billings are expected to be in the range of $179 million to $181 million in the third quarter.
The business is revising its full-year fiscal 2022 projection, which was released on May 27, 2021:
- Total revenue is estimated to be between $571.5 and $573.5 million (up from $555 to $560 million before).
- The non-GAAP operating margin is projected to range between -8.0 and 9.0 percent.
Frank Calderoni, CEO of Anaplan stated,
They’re thrilled with their outstanding results and positive momentum across the board. With the growing post-pandemic economy, they are ideally placed to lead various market possibilities to assist their clients in solving their most pressing problems. He also expressed his gratitude to all of their staff for their perseverance and dedication.