Aviat Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AVNW) stock plunged by 1.3% at last close while AVNW stock-price declines by 5.73% in the after-hours trading session. Aviat Networks is a highly expert in wireless transport services, and it strives to give its clients solid products, services, and support.
AVNW stock’ Financial Highlights
Aviat Networks announced its second-quarter 2021 financial results. Given below is the summary:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
- The Company generated total revenues of $71.7 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021, up from $62.7 million in the same quarter of fiscal 2020, a $9.0 million increase or 14.4%. However, for the full-year fiscal 2021 AVNW reported its total revenues as $274.9 million relatives to $238.6 million in the prior fiscal year.
- AVNW recorded a GAAP gross margin of 36.1 percent and a non-GAAP gross margin of 36.2 percent in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021. The Company reported a GAAP gross margin of 37.3 percent and a non-GAAP gross margin of 37.5 percent for the year ended July 2, 2021.
- Total operational costs for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 were $22.1 million, up $2.4 million or 12.2 percent from $19.7 million in the same quarter of fiscal 2020. The Company announced $80.4 million in GAAP total operating expenditures for the fiscal year ended July 2, 2021, a decrease of $0.9 million or 1.1 percent from $81.3 million in the same fiscal 2020 period.
- In the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021, the Company earned $2.8 million in GAAP net income of $0.24 per share. In the corresponding fiscal 2020 period, GAAP net income was $1.1 million and GAAP net income per share was $0.10.
- Adjusted profits before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 were $7.0 million, up from $5.5 million in the comparable fiscal 2020 period, a $1.4 million increase year over year.
- The Company reported Adjusted EBITDA of $32.8 million for the fiscal 2021 year ended quarter, up from $13.5 million in the comparable fiscal 2020 period, a $19.3 million year-over-year improvement.
Revenues for fiscal 2022 are expected to be between $283 million to $293 million, with Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $35 million to $38 million. This forecast is supported by the recent state of the supply chain.