China Pharma Holdings Inc. (CPHI) shares declined 7.00% in after-hours on Friday, August 20, 2021, and closed the weekly trading at $0.66. In the regular trading session on Friday, CPHI’s stock lost 2.79%. Over the last 12 months, CPHI shares have risen 56.01% and they have moved down 20.04% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has gained 17.25%, while over the past six months, it has declined 31.02%.
CPHI recent financial results announcement
On August 13, 2021, China Pharma Holdings, Inc (CPHI) announced the financial results for the quarter that ended June 30, 2021.
Will You Miss Out On This Growth Stock Boom?
A new megatrend in the fintech market is well underway. Mobile payments are projected to boom into a massive $12 trillion market by 2028. According to Motley Fool this growth stock could "deliver huge returns." Not only in the immediate future but also over the next decade. Especially since the man behind this company is a serial entrepreneur who has been wildly successful over the years.
And this is just one of our 5 Best Growth Stocks To Own For 2023.
Q2 2021 financial highlights
- CPHI reported revenue of $2.4 million for Q2 2021 compared to$3.8 million for Q2 2020.
- The cost of revenue was $2.34 million in Q2 2021 compared to $2.6 million in Q2 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $0.824 million in Q2 2021 compared to $1.07 million in Q2 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.02 per basic and diluted per share in Q2 2021 compared to net income of $0.01 million or $0.00 per basic and diluted per share in Q2 2020.
CPHI hypertension product update
On August 5, 2021, China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI) announced that its Candesartan hypertension product passed key bioequivalence tests. The Company plans to use the results of the key benchmark tests of consistency evaluation to apply for the National Medical Products Administration’s (NMPA) approval. The NMPA is the Chinese agency for regulating drugs and medical devices.
CPHI NMN+PQQ Product
On June 9, 2021, China Pharma Holdings, Inc (CPHI) announced its plans to launch a highly purified NMN+PQQ product following the recent successful completion of a pilot-scale test. β-Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin, which is believed to significantly improve health and wellness.
CPHI Q1 2021 financial result announcement
On May 14, 2021, China Pharma Holdings, Inc announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Q1 2021 financial highlights
- CPHI earned revenue of $2.4 million in Q1 2021 compared to $8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2020.
- The gross margin was 11.6% for Q1 2021 compared to 0% during the same period in 2020.
- Total operating expenses were $0.97 million in Q1 2021 compared to $0.80 million in Q1 2020.
- It suffered a net loss of $0.8 million or $0.02 per basic and diluted share in Q1 2021, as compared to a net loss of $0.7 million or $0.02 per basic and diluted share in Q1 2020.
As of this writing, we have no recent news which could justify its negative performance on Friday. in the absence of any recent news or development, we are unable to predict how it will perform on Monday.