Entera Bio Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENTX) stock declined by 2.35% at last close whereas the ENTX stock-price gains by 0.93% in the pre-market trading session. Entera is a pioneer in the development of orally administered big molecule medicines to be used in areas where there is a high unmet medical demand and where the uptake of injectable treatments is hampered by cost, convenience, and patient compliance issues.
ENTX Stock Current Update
Entera Bio has announced its second-quarter 2021 financial results, today. Given below are the highlights.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now. .
- Revenues were $266,000 for the six months ending June 30, 2021, opposed to $94,000 for the same period in 2020. The bulk of the revenues during this time period were attributed to research and development, or R&D services delivered to Amgen as part of our 2018 cooperation agreement.
- Operating costs were $5.2 million for the six months ending June 30, 2021, compared to $6.4 million for the same period in 2020.
- For the six months ended June 30, 2021, research and development costs were $2.4 million, down from $3.6 million for the six months ended June 30, 2020, a $1.2 million drop.
- General and administrative costs were calculated as $2.8 million for the six months ended June 30, 2021, and 2020,
- For the six months ended June 30, 2021, the net comprehensive loss was $14.6 million, relative to $6.1 million, for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
Recent development in ENTX stock
Entera Bio Ltd. reported that The Program Committee of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) has chosen Entera Bio’s poster presentation titled “A Six-month Phase 2 Study of Oral PTH in Postmenopausal Women with Low Bone Mass – An Interim Three-Month Analysis” for its Annual Meeting scheduled for October 1-4, 2021 in San Diego, California.
Entera’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Arthur Santora, will discuss the poster during the plenary and general sessions on October 1 and 2, as well as a special session on the Biology of the Aging Skeleton Symposium on September 30.
EB613, an oral formulation of human parathyroid hormone (PTH) (1-34), is being tested in Phase 2 clinical study is designed for the cure of osteoporosis. EB613 fulfilled its primary and secondary objectives, paving the way for it to become the first oral anabolic (bone-building) medication to treat osteoporosis patients. At the ASBMR annual meeting, the entire 3-month biomarker data will be presented.