Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) shares declined 3.68% in after-hours on Monday, August 2, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $166.84 per share. In the regular trading session on Monday, TTWO’s stock lost 0.12%. TTWO shares have risen 5.60% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 0.18% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has gained 1.71%, while over the past six months, it has lost 13.80%. The company has a current market of $19.78 billion and its outstanding shares stood at 115.10 million.
Let’s see what is the reason behind its negativity on Monday?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
TTWO recent financial results announcement
On August 02, 2021, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc (TTWO) reported its financial results for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2022, ending June 30, 2021.
TTWO Q1 2022 financial highlights
- TTWO reported a GAAP net revenue of $813.3 million in Q1 2022, as compared to $831.3 million in Q1 2021.
- Total operating expenses were $313.2 million in Q1 2022 compared to $272.5 million in Q1 2021.
- GAAP net income was$152.3 million, or $1.30 per diluted share in Q1 2022, as compared to $88.5 million, or $0.77 per diluted share in Q1 2021.
- GAAP net cash provided by operating activities was $148.2 million in Q1 2022 as compared to $445.4 million in Q1 2021.
Financial guidance for FY 2022
For the fiscal year ending March 31, 2022, TTWO is expecting
- GAAP net revenue in the range of $3.14 to $3.24 billion.
- GAAP net income in the range of $229 to $259 million.
- GAAP diluted net income per share in the range of $1.95 to $2.20.
Acquisition of Dynamixyz
On July 01, 2021, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc (TTWO) acquired privately-held Dynamixyz, which has been a valued partner of the entertainment industry, including Take-Two’s wholly-owned labels, Rockstar Games and 2K, and has worked on such acclaimed projects as Red Dead Redemption 2 and NBA 2K21, the animated series Love, Death & Robots, and movies, including Avengers: Endgame.
Take-Two (TTWO) Latest Kerbal Space Program
On June 24, 2021, Take-Two Interactive Software announced that Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition is coming to PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S this fall. Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on these consoles will benefit from multiple hardware advancements and developments which allow for an upgraded resolution, improved framerate, advanced shaders, better textures, and additional performance improvements. Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition on the latest consoles will also provide full support for a mouse and keyboard.
The TTWO stock sank on Monday after the company provided an updated financial outlook for FY 2022 which was not attractive for the investors. It can further decline in the coming days.