Uxin Ltd. (NASDAQ: UXIN) stock declines by 3.41% during current market trading. In China, Uxin Limited is a prominent online used vehicle dealer with a countrywide presence. Uxin’s aim is to enable individuals to buy the automobile of their dreams online by providing high-quality used cars and best-in-class purchasing services.
UXIN stock, Financial Highlights
Uxin has announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021. Given below are the highlights for respective time frames:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Fourth Quarter 2021
- For the three months ending March 31, 2021, transaction volume was 1,719 units, compared to 2,307 units previous quarter and 6,584 units in the same time last year.
- For the three months ending March 31, 2021, total revenues were RMB196.0 million (US$29.9 million), down from RMB322.9 million the previous quarter and RMB103.9 million the year before.
- For the three months ending March 31, 2021, gross margin was 4.6 percent, compared to 2.9 percent last quarter and minus 6.6 percent in the same time the previous year. The rise was mostly attributable to the Company’s continuing cost-cutting efforts.
- For Q4 2021, the non-GAAP adjusted loss from operating activities was RMB98.0 million (US$15.0 million), opposed to RMB162.5 million last quarter and RMB2,218.1 million in the same time the previous year.
- For Q4 2021, the net loss from continuing operations was RMB132.8 million (US$20.3 million), compared to RMB172.9 million last quarter and RMB2,034.4 million in the same period the previous year.
- Top 3 Macau Stocks for Long-term Investment
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
UXIN Stock Full Year 2021
- For full year 2021, transaction volume was 10,566 units, relative to 83,037 units for the full year 2020.
- Total revenues were calculated as RMB657.4 million, whereas the values were RMB1,356.1 million for the same period in 2020.
- For the full year 2021, gross margin was negative 2.5 percent, compared to 52.5 percent for the same period in 2020.
- For the twelve months ended March 31, 2021, the non-GAAP adjusted loss from continuing operations was RMB571.7 million (US$87.3 million), compared to RMB3,180.3 million for the same period in 2020.
- The net loss from continuing operations was calculated as RMB717.0 million (US$109.4 million), compared to RMB3,066.5 million for the year ended March 31, 2020.