DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) shares started the Thursday, June 3, 2021 trading by losing 2.88% in the normal trading session but in the after-market session DOCU stock gained 5.57% and close the day at $194.75 per share. DOCU shares have risen 32.08% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 1.32% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost 7.53%, while over the past six months, it has shed 9.72%.
Let’s see what’s going on with DOCU stock recently?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Financial results announcement
On June 3, 2021, DocuSign, Inc released its results for its fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2021.
Q1 2022 financial highlights
- DocuSign earned revenue of $469.1 million in Q1 2022 compared to $297 million in Q1 2022
- InQ1 2022 GAAP gross margin was 78% compared to 75% in Q1 2021.
- Net loss was $8.35 million in Q1 2022 compared to $47.8 million inQ1 2021.
- GAAP net loss per basic and diluted share was $0.04in Q1 2022 compared to $0.26 in the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.44in Q1 2022 compared to $0.12 in Q1 2021.
- Total operating expenses were $374.56 million in Q1 2022 compared to $264.84 million in Q1 2021.
- In Q1 2022, free cash flow was $123.0 million compared to $32.8 million in Q1 2021.
- On April 30, 2021, DocuSign had cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash and investments totalled $875.8 million.
For Q2 2022 company is expecting
- Revenue to be between $479 million to $489 million.
For FY 2022 company is expecting
- Revenue to be between $2.027 billion to $2.039 billion.
Participation in the upcoming investor conferences
On May 20, 2021, DocuSign, Inc announced to participate in upcoming investor conferences which are scheduled for June 2021.
- DocuSign, Inc will participate in a fireside chat at Evercore ISI Inaugural TMT Conference, on Monday, June 7, 2021, at 1:15 p.m. PT / 4:15 p.m. ET.
- The company will doa fireside chat at the Bank of America Securities 2021 Global Technology Conference, on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 12:15 p.m. PT / 3:15 p.m. ET.
- The company will also participate in a fireside chat at Baird’s 2021 Global Consumer, Technology, and Services Conference, on Thursday, June 10, 2021, at 12:45 p.m. PT / 3:45 p.m. ET.
New Chief Information Officer
On May 26, 2021, DOCU appointed former Cisco CSCO SVP and chief data officer Shanthi Iyer as its chief information officer. She will report to COO Scott Olrich.
Shanthi Iyer has 20 years of experience in a multitude of technology leadership roles at Cisco.
The DOCU stock surged after much improved financial results were announced by the company yesterday which beat the revenue estimates. We can expect DOCU stock to surge more on the last day of the week too.