Telligent Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT) stock declined by 3.59% at last close contrary to which the TLGT stock shows a rise in the pre-market trading by 4.67%. Telligent is a generic pharmacy firm that specializes in specialty drugs. Their aim is to become a global leader in specialty generic prescription drugs.
Telligent Inc. is all set to release its first-quarter 2021 financial results on May 25, 2021i-e today. The investors must be looking forward to see TLGT’s progress over the last few months which will be helpful to make up their mind of whether TLGT stock is a good bet for the future or not.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
TLGT’s 2020 accomplishments
- Tim Sawyer, Chief Executive Officer, Philip Yachmetz, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, and Corporate Secretary, and John Celentano, Chairman of the Board, have all been appointed to a new senior leadership team with deep generic and specialty pharmaceutical expertise.
- In July, TLGT completed its Series C Convertible Financing and Exchange.
- In September, TLGT completed the exchange of its Series D Convertible Notes.
- Implementation and implementation of a thorough evaluation of all Teligent products in the fourth quarter, with the goal of resolving problems found in the FDA warning letter and strengthening safety systems.
Insight of 2021 Achievements
- In January 2021, TLGT disclosed a series of new strategic steps to recapitalize and maximize its financial stability in collaboration with its top lenders and Series C noteholders.
- In February 2021, Telligent expanded its corporate governance team by adding business veteran William S. Marth and financial advisor Carter Pate to its Board of Directors.
Despite the constant macroeconomic instability caused by the global pandemic of COVID-19, and the effect this has had and will tend to have on TLGT’s market plans and attempts to address the FDA Warning Letter released in November 2019, TLGT has made the following decision that due to the FDA’s timetable for reinspecting TLGT’s facilities and conducting the pre-approval review of its newly built sterile injectable manufacturing plant in Buena, New Jersey, TLGT will not have financial guidance for the year ending December 31, 2021, at this time.