Wanderport Corp (OTCPink: WDRP) climbed 32.86% in the last session to close at $0.0093. The price range of Wanderport stock during the session was $0.0072 to $0.0115. The volume of the WDRP stock was 38.50M compared to its weekly average of 10.53M. Due to the lack of recent news, WDRP stock has been rising, so recent developments may be helpful for understanding the WDRP.
What recently took place?
Wanderport specializes in wellness and healthy lifestyle products and is a premier producer and distributor of food, beverages, and consumer goods. There are currently a number of boutique retail stores and small businesses selling WDRP’s premium quality Healthy coffee blends in the Southern California region.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Wanderport published updates on Crypto 9 Coffee’s online store last month, as well as the future direction of the non-fungible token.
- A new online store from Crypto 9 Coffee has been launched by WDRP.
- There are three flavors initially available – Plain, Clarity and Healing.
- All flavors are made with a concoction of Colombian and Kona beans.
- A selection of retail stores will be offering the coffees soon, as well as purchasing them through Amazon.
- Moreover, those who purchase the online store can collect reward points which can be redeemed for Ethereum-based Crypto 9 (CRTN) tokens.
Plan for further revenue stream:
As WDRP evaluates potential exchanges, it intends to list CRTN on a few exchanges before the end of Q3. An additional revenue stream and social effort, Wanderport (WDRP) will offer a digital arts auction service through which the proceeds will be donated to mental health or cancer charities.