Friday’s trading session saw QuantGate Systems Inc. (OTCQB: QGSI) gain 52.9% or $0.0318, closing the day at $0.0919 a share. QuantGate Systems stock hit a 52-week high of $0.3327 a share, while its shares fell to $0.056 during that period. There has been a lack of news directly linked to the QGSI stock, but its recent developments may be significant in gaining an understanding of QuantGate’s performance.
What recently took place?
QuantGate Systems has been a public fintech company for over a decade, developing sophisticated AI, Machine Learning, Analytics and big data algorithms and applications. Based on the company’s unique core intelligence, QGSI identifies investment opportunities across multiple asset classes with a solid financial market background, and is perfected for cryptocurrency exchange trading, enabling our valued clients to make informed investment decisions. QGSI’s turnkey solutions and efficient API’s built on robust and scalable SaaS architecture provide easy integration for onboarding existing users and scaling globally.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
QuantGate Systems announced on Thursday that it has updated its corporate structure and appointed new directors to its Board of Directors as well as a new Strategic Advisor.
- Wayne Welter, who currently serves the QGSI Board as an Independent member, will take on the role of Chairman.
- Stuart Hensman will join the QGSI as the Audit Committee Chair and an independent director.
- Dinesh Kandanchatha is also joining QuantGate as Strategic Advisor.
- QGSI’s Chief legal officer and board member Michel Lebeuf is stepping down immediately so he can pursue personal interests.
- Lebeuf was thanked and wished well on behalf of the QGSI for the significant contribution he and his team have achieved over these last few years.
QGSI moving forward:
The appointments will be providing QuantGate (QGSI) with the needed depth and breadth of compliance, technical, and professional experience. This will help drive and guide QGSI’s proprietary fintech solutions in North America and globally.