As of weekend closing, InsuraGuest Technologies (OTCQB: ISGIF) closed at $0.2123 a share, a 28.74% rise. The average daily volume of InsuraGuest stock was 5,994 shares recorded in past 30 days, but the volume traded on last session was 11,000 shares. ISGIF stock was upbeat even in the absence of news, but recent events can provide further insight into the ISGIF.
Did anything happen recently?
Using its proprietary software platform, InsuraGuest is disrupting the insurance market by offering digital insurance across multiple sectors. By offering insurance as a product rather than a service, ISGIF is revolutionizing the way insurance is delivered.
InsuraGuest, late last month announced a business update for its vacation rental business through its wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary InsuraGuest (“ISG”).
- In addition to their integrations with both Hostfully and Guesty, ISG has seen significant growth in vacation rental businesses.
- Several property management companies have joined ISGIF within the last month.
- Many of these companies own properties from California, Arizona, Hawaii, Texas, and Maryland.
- ISGIF also announced couple of insider transactions, one by an insider and the other by an insider as well as director, acquired a total of 2,774,666 shares for cash valued at $554,933 through the exercise of warrants from the Company at $0.20.
- There was no commission or fee associated with these funds.
ISGIF’s plan for AGM:
Also announced is that InsuraGuest (ISGIF) will be asking the disinterested shareholders at the coming Annual General Meeting to extend the Manado A, B, C, and D warrants totaling 10,580,000 warrants, exerciseable at $0.20. ISGIF will also propose a change to the company’s 10% option plan at its upcoming AGM to a fixed 20% of outstanding plan.