In recent premarket trading, Soleno Therapeutics Inc. (SLNO) has soared 3.77% at $1.10 per share. The Soleno stock closed at $1.06 yesterday, down -6.19%.
SLNO stock price ranged between $1.03 and $1.13. Due to recent developments, the SLNO stock could have better insight after the recent rally since there hasn’t been any pertinent news.
What recently happened?
Earlier this week Soleno announced it had presented positive behavioral outcomes data from an open-label, extension trial of DCCR Extended-Release tablets.
- It was presented at the 2021 Virtual Pennsylvania Academic Societies (PAS) Annual Meeting of the pediatric academic societies (PAS) for the treatment of patients with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS).
- As a part of Phase 3 of DCCR in PWS, interviews are being conducted with caregivers of C602 study participants to determine if DCCR has a positive effect on their individual patient.
- In the Phase 3 program run by Casimir Inc., a rare disease research organization, multiple interviews will be conducted through the Phase 3 program.
- This poster describes an analysis of 48 interviews with caregivers whose treatment-seeking children would be receiving more than 13 weeks of DCCR in C602.
- Using a combination of natural language processing techniques and qualitative analytic techniques, Folia Health, which builds data-driven platforms to improve the treatment of chronic conditions, processed the transcripts from caregiver interviews.
Research continues to indicate SLNO’s DCCR as having the potential to meet the growing needs for a first-line treatment for people with PWS. As always, Soleno (SLNO) is firmly committed to working with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to determine the direction in which DCCR ought to proceed.