The Mogo Inc. (NASDAQ: MOGO) stock has gained 5.04% to $8.55 in premarket trading today. Mogo stock finished last trading day at $8.14, down by -0.61%. The MOGO stock saw a trading volume of 1.02 million shares, which is lower than the average daily trading volume of 3.48 million shares. On the news that MOGO has partnered with one of the best equity and crypto research firms, MOGO stock is rising.
MOGO partnered for what?
Mogo is helping it’s one million members take control of their financial health through digital solutions. Mogo is a mobile app that enables consumers to access a digital investment account with a Mogo Visa Platinum Prepaid Card, get a Free monthly credit score, take advantage of ID protection and personal loans, and easily buy and sell bitcoin.
Mogo announced today a new partnership with FSInsight LLC, the leading independent crypto and other equity research firm, a division of Fundstrat Global Advisors (“Fundstrat”).
- Thomas J. Lee and John Bai founded Fundstrat/FSI.
- Lee has been a Wall Street analyst for 30 years, and he formerly was the Chief Equity Strategist at global investment bank JPMorgan and a contributing editor to CNBC.
- John Bai is a Wall Street sales executive with extensive experience
- In making their investment decisions, banks and hedge funds receive the same quality of research as FSI.
- The agreement lays down that Mogo will receive exclusive distribution rights for FSI’s retail investor market in Canada.
- MogoMembers will be able to access FSI research through their Mogo platform.
Through this partnership, MOGO will focus on FSI-produced crypto research, including free weekly and monthly crypto briefings, access to select interviews, and subscription-based crypto research available through FSI. Moreover, MogoMembers will have the privilege of accessing exclusive quarterly webinars with Tom Lee.