The shares of Alteryx Inc. (AYX) rose 7.42% to trade at $82.06 in premarket trading at last check. To close Tuesday’s trading session at $76.39, AYX stock lost -3.44%. The AYX stock has dropped -41.02% in the past three months, while over the past week, it shed -11.64%. AYX stock soared following the publication of its quarterly results.
How AYX performed?
Alteryx is a leader in analytic process automation (APA). AYX helps accelerate digital transformation by integrating analytics, data science, and business process automation into one, end-to-end platform. Alteryx facilitates analytics-driven business process management and upskilling for companies of all sizes and across the globe.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Alteryx yesterday announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
- Revenue of AYX for the first quarter of 2021 was $118.8 million, an increase of 9%, compared to revenue of $108.8 million in the first quarter of 2020.
- Gross profit posted by AYX was $107.9 million compared to gross profit of $95.8 million in the year-ago quarter.
- For the reported quarter, AYX’s gross margin of 91% came higher than that of 88%, in the first quarter of 2020.
- Loss from operations made by AYX was -$28.8 million, compared to that of -$20.1 million in the same quarter a year ago.
- Alteryx (AYX)’s net loss attributable to common stockholders for the first quarter of 2021 was -$40.7 million or -$0.61 per share compared to that of -$15.5 million or -$0.24 per share reported by AYX for the first quarter of 2020.