The shares of Alteryx Inc. (AYX) rose 7.42% to trade at $82.06 in premarket trading at last check. To close Tuesday’s trading session at $76.39, AYX stock lost -3.44%. The AYX stock has dropped -41.02% in the past three months, while over the past week, it shed -11.64%. AYX stock soared following the publication of its quarterly results.
How AYX performed?
Alteryx is a leader in analytic process automation (APA). AYX helps accelerate digital transformation by integrating analytics, data science, and business process automation into one, end-to-end platform. Alteryx facilitates analytics-driven business process management and upskilling for companies of all sizes and across the globe.
Alteryx yesterday announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
- Revenue of AYX for the first quarter of 2021 was $118.8 million, an increase of 9%, compared to revenue of $108.8 million in the first quarter of 2020.
- Gross profit posted by AYX was $107.9 million compared to gross profit of $95.8 million in the year-ago quarter.
- For the reported quarter, AYX’s gross margin of 91% came higher than that of 88%, in the first quarter of 2020.
- Loss from operations made by AYX was -$28.8 million, compared to that of -$20.1 million in the same quarter a year ago.
- Alteryx (AYX)’s net loss attributable to common stockholders for the first quarter of 2021 was -$40.7 million or -$0.61 per share compared to that of -$15.5 million or -$0.24 per share reported by AYX for the first quarter of 2020.