Regional Health Properties Inc (RHE) stock gained 38.05% in the normal trading session on Friday and closed at $7.22 per share. later in the after-hours session, it continued its momentum and further gain 15.65% to close at $8.35 per share.
RHE shares have surged 492.78% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up by 79.16% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has gained 3.59%, while over the past six months, it has added 401.39%.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Let’s see what’s going on with RHE.
Recent Financial results
On April 1, 2021, Regional Health Properties released its financial results for the fourth quarter and for the year ended December 31, 2020.
Q4 2020 financial highlights
- Total rental revenues in the fourth quarter of 2020 were $3.4 million, from $4.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- General and administrative expenses were $1.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared with $641,000 for the same period in 2019.
- Loss from discontinued operations, net of tax, for the reported quarter was $51,000 compared to income from discontinued operations of $215,000 for the prior-year period.
- Net loss attributable to Regional Health Properties, Inc.’s common stockholders in Q4 2020 was $3.3 million compared with a net loss of $1.5 million in the prior-year period.
FY-2020 financial highlights
- Total rental revenues for the 12 months ended December 31, 2020, were $16.3 million, from $19.0 million for the twelve months ended December 31, 2019.
- General and administrative expenses were $3.4 million for FY 2020, compared with $3.2 million for FY 2019.
- For the reported year, loss from discontinued operations, net of tax, was $84,000 compared to income from discontinued operations of $626,000 for the prior year.
- The net loss attributable to Regional Health Properties, Inc.’s common stockholders were $9.7 million or $5.74 per basic and diluted share in FY 2020compared with a net loss of $3.5 million in FY 2019.
- The company had cash and cash equivalents of $4.2 million on December 31, 2020, compared with $4.4 million on December 31, 2019.
Unusual Trading Activity
On December 28, 2020, Regional Health Properties commented on unusual trading activity in the Company’s common stock.
The Company confirmed that it is not aware of any undisclosed material change in the business, operations, or affairs of the Company that would account for the recent increase in the share price and the trading volume of the Company’s common stock.
Well, as of this writing there is no recent news in the market about RHE to justify its surge on Friday. it is hard to predict how RHE stock will start the new week on Monday.