The share price of OptiNose Inc. (NASDAQ: OPTN) climbed 3.71% to trade at $3.92 in premarket trading at last check. Friday’s session closed at $3.57 with a loss of 4.03% for OptiNose stock. OPTN stock has declined by -11.63% over the year, and it has fallen by -5.05% over the week. The OPTN stock price is increasing due to an upcoming quarterly earnings release.
When OPTN is releasing financial results?
A specialty pharmaceutical company, OptiNose is dedicated to serving the needs of ENT and allergy specialists. By leveraging the nose for drug delivery, OPTN is poised to change the landscape for a range of underserved conditions including migraine and chronic nasal inflammatory diseases.
On Wednesday, May 5, 2021, OptiNose will report financial results for its first quarter of 2021, along with updates to its business, announced the Company last week.
- Also, the OPTN’s leadership team will conduct a conference call for the purpose of discussing financial results and OPTN’s updates.
- On Wednesday, May 5, 2021, OPTN will hold a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Further, a telephone replay of the call will be made available until Wednesday, May 12, 20210.
- Visitors to OPTN’s Investors section will be able to see simultaneous webcasts of the call and presentation.
- Also, OPTN will provide a replay of the webcast sixty days after the event.
What OPTN aims?
OptiNose (OPTN) created a solution to more reliably and consistently reaches the right places with the right drugs, thereby addressing the limitations of other therapies available. Offices of OPTN are located in the United States and Norway.