At the close of extended trading, Flexion Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: FLXN) shares rose 5.01% to $8.6. Flexion closed Wednesday’s session at $8.19, down -4.77%. FLXN stock volume remained high at 1.46 million shares, surpassing the 50-day average daily volume of 1.06 million shares. The FLXN stock increased following the news that the company would be presenting preliminary study data in an event.
Where FLXN will be presenting?
Flexion is dedicated to development and commercialization of novel, locally administered therapies for treating patients with arthritis, using OA as a starting point. Focus, tenacity, innovation, ingenuity, transparency, and fun are FLXN’s core values.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
Preliminary information from a Phase 1 single ascending dose (SAD) trial of FX201 will be presented during the 2021 American Society for Gene & Cell Therapy annual meeting which virtually takes place May 11-14, 2021, announced Flexion on Wednesday.
Interim Data from the First-in-Human Phase One Study of Human Gene Therapy for Arthritis: Safety, Tolerability, Biodistribution, and Preliminary Evaluation of Clinical Activity in 5 Patients will be available in a digital presentation.
ASCGT abstract includes these findings:
- In the initial low-dose cohort, FX201 was generally well-tolerated.
- Two patients experienced self-limiting Grade 2 index-knee AEs, possibly related to the treatment, which were managed conservatively.
- The vector appeared to remain in the encapsulated joint space because no systemic biodistribution of FX201 in plasma or shedding in urine or at the injection site was observed in any patient.
- At Weeks 8, 12, and 24 following treatment with FX201, two out of five patients (40%) showed substantial improvement in knee OA pain, based on IMMPACT1 criteria.
FLXN’s further efforts:
A video presentation by Flexion (FLXN) will be published on the ASGCT website at the start of the conference will provide longer-term follow-up data from the low-dose cohort.