Yesterday’s closing price of Poverty Dignified Inc. (OTCPINK: PVDG) was $0.0364, a rise of 36.33%. The average monthly trading volume for Poverty Dignified stock is around 45.33M, but the trading volume for the day was 105.29M. PVDG stock rose following news of a new collaboration for its upcoming marketplace.
What the collaboration for?
Poverty Dignified is a diversified company, which owns Sun Ovens, Inc., the pioneer company in solar oven technology and company that produces, markets, and sells solar ovens and accessories. By 2020, PVDG acquired the registered brand VirExit Technologies, Inc., along with other intellectual properties owned and developed by Patrick Netter. VirExit pioneers cutting-edge antiviral products that are safe, effective and ethical in nature. PVDG is anticipating the name change to VirExit Technologies, Inc. soon.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Through a partnership with Onthemuv, Poverty Dignified will carry the MiniTread to the soon to be launched Safer Place Marketplace online.
As a diversified company working to launch its Safer Place Marketplace for both business and consumer safety products, PVDG has partnered with Onthemuv to become the ultimate home or office treadmill.
- Joanna Medin and Patrick Netter are the co-founders of patented miniTREAD, the evolution of the treadmill used in a seated position.
- It was designed to leave a small footprint and have minimal effect on the environment.
- Both sitting and walking positions are very natural in this system.
- the miniTREAD was designed for older adults, people with mobility limitations, and workers from home, in order to make it easier for them to use.
- Without leaving the comfort of their homes, users can gain the same cardio and muscular benefits they would by running on a treadmill in a gym.
In a time when people are stressed, exercise and good hygiene are especially essential, and PVDG team has researched and observed the real impact of removing additional risk factors from a person’s environment. Because miniTread users exercise where they want, when they want, they are assured they don’t need to share equipment.