The stock price of BOTS, Inc. (OTCPink: BTZI) has been rising more than 7% today and was buoying at $0.1266 at the last check. BOTS stock rose 37.20% to $0.1125 by Friday’s close. Contrary to its average monthly volume of 2.41M, trading volume for BTZI stood at 12.76M on the day. BTZI stock rose on the day for adopting Dogecoin as a payment method on its platform.
What was the decision?
BOTS is a diversified firm developing, servicing, and extending the use of blockchain, cybersecurity, and robotics solutions through its headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico. By means of decentralized blockchain solutions and digital technology, BTZI is working to advance the future of digital robotic automation management.
Among the first public companies to accept Dogecoin as a form of payment for all of their products, BOTS announced last Friday that it had become one of the first publicly traded companies to do so.
- A cryptocurrency like Dogecoin is also used to buy and trade like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Since Dogecoin was first introduced in 2013, it has been mostly used as a tipping system on sites such as Reddit and Tipestry, in an attempt to reward good content creators.
- Additionally, Dogecoin has some other features that set it apart.
- It makes use of Blockchain technology to facilitate 60-second intervals, for instance.
- Therefore, transactions can be verified quicker.
How BTZI will proceed?
Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are among several other cryptocurrencies that BTZI now accepts. Getting this approval, BOTS (BTZI) joins an expanding list of merchants that are embracing modern consumers’ demands by offering services and products that accept Dogecoins.