At the close of trading on Friday, Alternet Systems, Inc. closed at $0.05945, up 14.77%. A total share volume of 60.88M was recorded by Alternet Systems stock, compared to an average monthly volume of 45.81M. News that a management update will be shared this week boosted ALYI stock.
What is ALYI going to share?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
In the wake of last week’s release of the FY2020 Annual Report, Alternet Systems said it will release a management update on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
- An excerpt from ALYI finance partner RevoltTOKEN on the latest progress with their ongoing cryptocurrency rollout, RevoltTokens will accompany the latest progress report on the company’s Electric Vehicle Ecosystem.
- ALYI Secures New $1 Million Investment To Fund EV Ecosystem Expansion
- Providing an update next week will focus on the new agreement executed by ALYI last week that substantially expands the company’s vision and strategy for the entire electric vehicle market.
- Through the new agreement, ALYI will be able to develop the electric vehicle deployment sector beyond its current point of entry for ridesharing.
- The venture also offers ALYI a chance to look beyond the organization’s current concentration in East Africa.
- With the multi-tiered deal, the management will invest $1 million new strategic capital into ALYI as a confirmation of ALYI’s current potential value.
- It also presents ALYI with the opportunity to significantly contribute to its balance sheet in the year to come.
- ALYI will reveal details on the deal in its upcoming FY 2020 annual report under the sections that cover future developments.
What ALYI is planning?
This new agreement and corresponding expansion of the electric vehicle ecosystem by ALYI is the first in a pipeline of new opportunities. Recently Alternet Systems (ALYI) published a video showcasing its first electric motorcycle intended to emphasize the business plan for its overall electric vehicle ecosystem. Additional opportunities will be discussed at the management update.