Forwardly, Inc. (OTCPK: FORW) stock was gaining more than 20% at the previous close as it rose to $0.53. Against the average 30-day volume of 3,847,027, Forwardly stock recorded Volume of 3,145,405 shares on the day.
The FORW stock price ranged from $0.40 to $0.5499 during the last 52-week period. A rise in the FORW stock followed an acquisition.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
What FORW has acquired?
As venture capital firm, Forwardly seeks to invest in new ideas. George Sharp, FORW’s chief executive, has dedicated himself to fighting stock market fraud and shielding shareholders’ rights for decades. Mr. Sharp continues to work with these activities in addition to providing advice to public companies, attorneys, and those in the financial industry. His experience also includes consulting with OTC Markets Group, Inc.
Forrest announced last Friday that it has acquired a third of the stake in Ligand Innovation Global, Inc.
- Providing innovative solutions to the continuous shortage of invasive and costly ventilators for patients with life-threatening respiratory disorders, the Ligand is a Canadian firm.
- FORW made the $1 million cash payment for the acquisition.
- FORW also announced that the proposed $25 million offering will be increased to $.70/share in its pending amendment to its Regulation A+ application with the SEC.
- This amendment will be filed before the end of April by FORW.
What FORW will be getting?
This acquisition will give Forwardly (FORW) a firm hold on a company that keeps developing a portable emergency ventilator to address the expense of conventional ventilators that require intubation and sedation of the patient.