A rise of 16.54% was registered by Nextech AR Solutions Corp. (OTCQB: NEXCF) stock to close the previous session at $3.17. Nextech stock has fallen -0.63% in the past week versus a monthly decline of -21.34%. Following an international sponsor partnership, NEXCF stock rose.
What was the partnership for?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
NexTech created and operates augmented reality platforms offering customers three-dimensional 3D product visualizations, human holograms and immersive 360° experiences.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
In its latest sponsorship, as announced yesterday, Nextech will partner with International Confex 2021, the UK’s most important event for event managers, organized by Mash Media.
Confex 2021 will be both an in person and online hybrid event, taking place June 22-23, 2021 at the ExCel Center in London. It will be the first in person event after the country has been placed under COVID-19 lockdown protocols.
- International Confex 2021 will be its first hybrid event in the 38-year history of the fair.
- It has been the largest gathering of event planners in one place, giving exhibition organizers, corporate, agency, and association event planners the chance to network with top-tier vendors, suppliers, and venues as well as experience industry leading innovative best practices.
- A hybrid program for international conferences, International Confex will be the largest in the event industry thanks to NEXCF’s technology.
What NEXCF will be providing?
As a partner, Nextech (NEXCF) will extend International Confex’s reach by streamlining its global participation through Mash Media’s LiveX Digital Experience Platform (DXP). Also, NEXCF will offer their clients enhanced in-person and virtual attendee engagement through augmented reality (AR) technologies like holograms, digital destination portals, 3D models, Ad Network, and MapX.