As of the last check in premarket trading hours, WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. has advanced 8.93%. In the last trading session, WIMI stock closed at $5.71, down -8.35%. The range of the price of the WIMI stock was from $5.67 to $6.14. On signing a partnership agreement with a world-renowned automaker for EVs, the WIMI stock surged.
The partnership was for what?
WiMi offers comprehensive technical solutions for holographic cloud operations. Among WIMI’s professional areas are 3D holographic pulse LiDAR, holographic semiconductor, holographic car navigation, holographic AR automotive HUD software, head-mounted light field holographic equipment, holographic cloud software, and others.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
WIMI today announced it has entered into a partnership with an affiliated company of Toyota Group (“Toyota”).
- Toyota’s revenues were the world’s highest in 2020 and it’s the world’s first automaker to pump out 10 million vehicles a year.
- There was approximately 2.76 million Toyotas sold in the United States of America in 2019, its largest single market.
- The 2020 Fortune Global 500 list ranked Toyota at number 10 out of the top 500 global companies.
- As the demand for holographic tools and services has increased significantly as the electric vehicle industry has grown, holographic tools are in high demand.
- A few of those include holographic AR HUDs, holographic AR windshields, 3D holographic pulse LiDAR onboard the vehicle, holographic AR navigation, holographic AR rearview mirrors, and other onboard holographic AR services.
WIMI Going further:
WIMI plans to develop multiple solutions, including holographic vehicles, holographic chips, and holographic software, to meet the increasing demand for holographic electric vehicles applications. Further, WIMI will continue to integrate holographic hardware and software to create holographic AR applications for the electric vehicle industry and to establish new customer relationships.